Apprenticeship Interviews - (1/21/2020)
Local 350 Pipe Trades Apprenticeship will be holding interviews for Apprenticeship in March 2020. Here are the cutoff dates that you need to be aware of. If you have any questions, please call Erin at (775) 359-2229 ex 1.
March 4, 2020 will be the last date to turn in applications.
March 5, 2020 is the date of the math test.
March 11, 2020 will be the date for all interviews.
The following is a list of required paperwork that has to be turned in with the application:
1. Birth certificate or proof of legal residence in the U.S. (passport)
2. Social Security Card
3. High School diploma or equivalent
4. Transcript of high school grades
5. Current valid driver's license
6. Military transfer or discharge form DD-214 (when applicable).
7. Must have reliable transportation to and from the work sites and related classroom instruction.
Show All News Headlines